Comment Nettoyer Votre Four Sans Produits Chimiques DursIT Admin
Spring cleaning is officially in full swing! One area that should never be overlooked is the oven, but many people struggle with finding a way to remove the grease & food debris without reaching for a harsh cleaner.
Here’s our step-by-step solution for a sparking-clean oven so you can check it off of your list:
• Remove all metal trays in oven, put them in sink and spray them with our Seventh Generation All Purpose Cleaner
• Clean/sweep all of the crumbs or debris in the oven
• Spray All Purpose Cleaner directly on a cloth and start cleaning from top, walls, bottom
• Directly spray All Purpose Cleaner on burned spots left in oven; leave it there for 3 minutes
• As you return to the burn spots, take a metal spatula or a razor blade and move it one direction to the other, lifting up the spot directly
• Clean the inside of the glass door (you can directly spray All Purpose Cleaner on the door and use a sponge if needed!)
• Don’t forget to clean corners of oven! Use a spatula covered with microfiber towel
• Clean exterior of oven with All Purpose Cleaner applied to a microfiber towel, cleaning in a top to bottom motion
• Return to the sink & wash the trays with a sponge or steel wool
• Let the trays dry before returning to oven
Your oven will be clean and ready for roasting spring veggies in no time – and your nose will thank you! Happy spring cleaning!